CL Racing F4
CL_RACING F4 AIO
- 1. Easy to understand with almost all the feature built in.
- 2. Keep it simple and simple to build
- 3. Easy to do Maintain on the Quad.
- 4. Easy to do Field repair, and FC Swap.
- LiPo Input: 2-6S
- 120A Current sensor with 160A PDB build in
- Size: 36x36mm
- Mount Holes: 30.5 x 30.5 mm
- - CPU - STM32F405RGT6 (F4 chip)
- - MPU-6000
- - SD Card Slot
- - Build in 5V BEC 1.2A
- - Build-in 7.6V BEC 1.2A Filtered For camera and VTX
- - Build in Betaflight OSD
- - Built in current sensor, PDB
- - 4 UARTS + USB
- - 5V LED strip output (Don't use high power LED on 5V not exceed 500 ma)
- - 4 motors on each corner for a better layout.
- - Dedicated Sbus hardware inverted (F4 needs inverter for the signal), separated ppm and sat_rx input.
- -Support TP and Smartaudio VTX
- - Dshot ready for new ESC protocol
- -Support all the betaflight feature
- 1. the build in Buzzer is not working with current betaflight release. Will work after next Betaflight FW release.
- 2. Telemetry data for Frsky, you have to do a simple hack on the RX to make it to work. follow the picture for wiring on XSR and X4R-SB
- (But with OSD this feature most of people won't use again )