Buddy RC Magnet Designed by Detroit Multirotor
Buddy RC Magnet Stretch 3” FPV Racing Drone
Designed by Detroit Multirotor
- Frame 4K carbon fiber plates.
- Omnibus F4 32 bit flight controller with built-in OSD, configurable in BetaFlight.
- Spedix 32bit 4 in 1 ESC up to 25A continuous current, flashed with BLHeli_S program, D-Shot 1200 and turtle mode supported.
- SunnySky Edge Racing 1106 5500KV brushless motor runs up to 4S LiPo and 3" propellers.
- Gemfan Flash 2540 3 blade propellers, two sets are included in the package.
- RunCam Micro Swift Camera, with the Sony CCD sensor capturing sharp, vivid, and wide dynamic range video.
- Team Black Sheep Unify Pro HV race edition video transmitter, 40 channels, pit mode, smart audio functions. 25 and 200mW available for US version, 25mW for European version.
- Powered by Tattu 75C 450mAh 3S LiPo battery for general flight. Two packs included in the package (Batteries may not be available in some countries due to shipping regulations).
- Beginner flights - 2S 800mAh LiPo, 2540 3 blade propellers.
- Intermediate and indoor flights - 3S 450mAh LiPo, 2540 3 bade propellers.
- Expert and outdoor flights - 4S 450mAh LiPo, 3 inch propellers.
- Exceeding more than 4S or 3 inch propellers of high pitch can add extreme load to the power system causing component failure, and will not be covered by warranty.
Fly online before you buy
You can fly this quad in the free Real Drone Simulator:Real Drone Simulator can be downloaded from www.realdronesimulator.com
- Every single product was assembled and tested by GoFly RC in the factory. This batch is receiver ready. That means all components are assembled except for radio receiver. Two versions are available: DSMX compatible and sBus/PPM compatible.
- Due to limited availability of Tattu batteries, this batch of product will be shipped with one Tattu and one Glacier LiPo pack.
- No receiver cable is included in the package. You need to find your own cable for the receiver, or wait for our next batch of product. You can solder in the RX to get you flying.